Join the Otters for 6 action packed days of sailing, fun, activities and entertainment including:
- Full schedule of dinghy racing and sailing
- Daily lunch and dinner for all entrants including Hog Roast, Izumi and 'Club Take Away'
- River Treasure Hunt
- Water Games
- Fancy Dress Competition
- Monkey Puzzle, Pool Picnic and Cinema (Juniors) - To be advised
- Bowling, Disc Golf Picnic and Monkey Puzzle (Seniors) - To be advised
- Prize Giving Dinner and Disco
Otter Week is open to all youth sailors aged 7 to 18 who have the use of their own boat and an ability level appropriate for the fleet that they will joining.
The Otter Week full daily programme will be released by the end of May 2019 - watch this space!
Entry fees will be advised shortly
Numbers are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Otter Week is run entirely by volunteers and we rely on parent helpers to ensure it runs smoothly. All families are expected to offer to assist with at least one activity, either on or off the water.
Parents/guardians remain responsible for their children at all times and are expected to remain on site throughout the week.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org